Celebrating 50+ Years of Customized Group Travel Planning Expertise
What is Groups Only Travel?
Groups Only is the exclusive division that caters to both affinity and special interest groups of all budget levels. Our Groups Only staff are experts in customizing an itinerary to fit the specific needs and interests of the group. A group is defined as 10 or more people travelling together.
Who are group clients?
Any group of people with a special interest has a good chance of wishing to travel. Here are some examples of the specialty group itineraries we have worked on:
- Sports (Rugby, Diving, Fishing, Golf)
- School Choir
- Cultural Tours
- Soft Adventure/Trekking
- Multi-Generational Family
- Museum/Art & Natural History
- Various Corporate Incentives
- Gourmet Food & Wine
Where do we go?
We service over 101 destinations worldwide in the South Pacific, North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, and Antarctica. We have recently introduced West Africa and the USA and Canada to our extensive portfolio.
How do I start a group?
I’ve never done one before.
- Let people know you do group travel. It’s amazing how this simple step can open many doors for you.
- Start by seeking out a pied piper in your community. This could be a yoga instructor, minister, a dean of a university, a coach of a sports team, a chef, a photographer, or a influencer.
- Ask your clients who are travelling if there is anyone else that might like to come on this vacation. Suddenly, your two travellers will turn into 10!
- Connect with your pied piper and see if they have any interest in organizing a group tour. On top of this, you can offer the pied piper the trip for free if they can gather enough travellers. Let them promote the trip for you.
- Reach out to Goway Groups Only. We offer in-depth consultation with your groups expert via Zoom video call, phone, email, or goway.com chat service. Allow us to provide you with suggestions for your new group.
Now that you have your group itinerary ready to go, it’s time to market. Goway Groups Only provides a variety of promotional support to help you sell into your group.
- See a sample flyer .
- Social media tiles.
- Virtual group tour: allow us to host a virtual Zoom group tour with your prospective clients.
- BDM support.
Now what are you waiting for? Let’s book a group today!