Celebrating 50 Years of Customized Group Travel Planning Expertise
What is Groups Only Travel?
Groups Only is the exclusive division that caters to both affinity and special interest groups of all budget levels. Our Groups Only staff are experts in customizing an itinerary to fit the specific needs and interests of the group. A group is defined as 10 or more people travelling together.
Who are group clients?
Any group of people with a special interest has a good chance of wishing to travel. Here are some examples of the specialty group itineraries we have worked on:
• Sports (Rugby, Diving, Fishing, Golf)
• School Choir
• Cultural Tours
• Soft Adventure/Trekking
• Multi-Generational Family
• Museum/Art & Natural History
• Various Corporate Incentives
• Gourmet Food & Wine
Where do we go?
We service over 101 destinations worldwide in the South Pacific, North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, and Antarctica. We have recently introduced West Africa and the USA and Canada to our extensive portfolio.
How do I start a group? I’ve never done one before.
1. Let people know you do group travel. It’s amazing how this simple step can open many doors for you.
2. Start by seeking out a pied piper in your community. This could be a yoga instructor, minister, a dean of a university, a coach of a sports team, a chef, a photographer, or a influencer.
3. Ask your clients who are travelling if there is anyone else that might like to come on this vacation. Suddenly, your two travellers will turn into 10!
4. Connect with your pied piper and see if they have any interest in organizing a group tour. On top of this, you can offer the pied piper the trip for free if they can gather enough travellers. Let them promote the trip for you.
5. Reach out to Goway Groups Only. We offer in-depth consultation with your groups expert via Zoom video call, phone, email, or goway.com chat service. Allow us to provide you with suggestions for your new group.
Now that you have your group itinerary ready to go, it’s time to market. Goway Groups Only provides a variety of promotional support to help you sell into your group.
• See a sample flyer that you can customize for you group by clicking here.
• Social media tiles.
• Virtual group tour: allow us to host a virtual Zoom group tour with your prospective clients.
• BDM support.
For more information about Goway Groups Only, please click here.
Now what are you waiting for? Let’s book a group today!
Enhanced Terms & Conditions valid to August 31, 2021:
Our $600.00 booking fee will be waived for 3 months once your land is confirmed.
Full payment for your group is due at 60 days prior to departure
For new bookings for travel in 2021–2022 made between January 01 and August 31, 2021, groups may change or cancel the booking up to 30 days prior to departure in the event of a COVID-19-related reason at home or in their travel destination. Some exclusions and penalties may apply, which will be advised in writing prior to confirmation.* Groups who cancel without rebooking will receive a credit toward future travel valid through December 31, 2022; credit is non-transferable and non-refundable. Applicable price of new journey applies. All Group participants will be required to read & sign our Goway “Covid Waiver Form” and are responsible for all non-refundable air fees, handling fees, comprehensive insurance, in-country Covid tests, quarantine costs, if necessary, and any other related costs. All other standard terms and conditions apply to the booking. Special terms are subject to change and can be withdrawn at any time.