Credit Card Charges
- The processing fee of 2% (Amex 3%) will apply for such transactions where the airline does not accept credit card, such as Air Tahiti Nui, Air India, British Airways, Air Pacific, and some routing on Cathay (Ex USA with Domestic US add-ons).
- The processing fee of 2% (Amex 3%) will apply on the whole markup portion of the Published fare for any Agency markups that are greater than $100. No processing fee will be charge on the markup portion of the Published fare for any Agency markups that are less than or equal to $100.
Full published fare may be charged.
- Some airlines require that full published fare be charged. See list below of the airlines that require full published fare be charged:
- QF (when AC is an interlining carrier), KL, UA, FJ ETC. Call Goway at 1-866-515-2874 for more information.
- If the airline requires that full published fare be charged for the booking and you have charged less than the published fare, we will charge full published fare on client’s credit card & will refund you the difference along with your commission cheque.
- If more than the published fare is charged, two transactions will appear on your client’s credit card. There will be a split payment as the full published fare will be charged through the Airline Merchant and the remainder will be charged through the Goway Merchant. A processing fee of 2% (Amex 3%) will apply for any transactions made through the Goway Merchant. See above for information on credit card fees per airline.
- If permitted, cancellation/refund/change penalty of $50 (USD/CDN) applies for all bookings in addition to the carrier’s penalties. Please note some tickets are 100% Non-Refundable or Non-Changeable.
- For exact penalties, please refer to the fare rules before completing your booking or call our Online Booking Help Desk for assistance (1-866-515-2874).
- For paper ticket refund, original ticket must be returned to Goway Air for processing.
- Commission amount for credit card purchase must be returned with refund request.
- Standard period of four to six weeks is required, to process refund.
- In addition to the carrier’s penalties (if applicable), $10 will be charged for each void.
- Name changes are usually not permitted. Please ensure name booked is same as it appears on passenger passport.
- If permitted, name change penalty of $50 (USD/CDN) applies for all bookings over & above the airline penalties.
- To avoid unnecessary charges, it is suggested that the passengers’ names and ages be matched and double-checked against their passport at the time of booking.
- For bookings less than 3 days before departure, please contact Goway Air (1-866-515-2874).
- You agree to be liable for any and all credit card payments disputes or other problems such as Fraud made to us or the supplier on behalf of your client. You agree to reimburse Goway in cases of Fraud or Charge backs.
- If the passenger wants a paper ticket when an e-ticket is available, a charge will apply.
- Reservations are subject to space availability in the appropriate class at the time of booking.
- For open jaw/mix class booking permitted, most restrictive rules apply.
- Although E-Tickets are currently available, not all itineraries may be eligible for E-Ticket option. If an E-Ticket is not available, a paper ticket will be issued and you may select the method of delivery, some options are a chargeable item (Please see Shipping & Delivery section).
- An email address must be provided with the booking in order for us to email a copy of an invoice to the travel agent.
- Any deadline advised by the airline will override any option date in the PNR.
- It is the responsibility of the passenger to ensure that he/she is in possession of a vaild travel documents (passport, visa etc)
- It is also the responsibility of the passenger to reconfirm their itinerary 72 hours prior to departure.
- Fare is only guaranteed at time of ticketing. The fare is also subject to change as the airline may increase the fare, impose mandatory fees, and add new taxes without notice. Goway Air will notify agents of any fare changes as soon as possible. Passengers will be responsible for increases imposed by the airline.
- Goway Air may rebook certain itineraries due to routing problems or schedule changes and will notify the agent.
Our ticketing hours are as follows:
- Monday – Friday 9:00 am to 8:00 pm EST (6:00 am to 5:00 pm PST).
- Saturday 10:00 am to 4:00 pm EST.
Any payments received for files after these hours will not be processed until the next business day, and fares are subject to change.
Credit Card Payments
Accepted form of payment is major credit card, agency cheque, wire transfer and direct deposit of cash to Goway account at any branch of Scotia Bank. Once payment is applied, all cancellation and change penalties as per the airline will apply.
We accept the following credit cards:
- American Express
We recommend you do not use debit cards.
Some Airlines do not accept American Express.
Goway Air is taking steps to make it easier for our valued and loyal agents to do business online with us through GowayAir.com or Gowayagent.com. To help streamline the process when the form of payment is credit card, we will no longer require the cardholder’s signature to process the charge provided you have returned this form. This form is valid only when the passenger is the cardholder. 3rd party Credit Cards are not accepted on Gowayair.com or Gowayagent.com.
By signing this authorization, you have read and understand the conditions for online booking as below:
Your company is accepting full responsibility to have and keep the signature of the card holder on fi le (actual UCCF) Your company is able to fax the cardholder signature to Goway Travel for any disputed charges by the cardholder Your company accepts full financial responsibility should the cardholder signature not be provided and/or there is a chargeback. For booking purposes we will only require the credit card number including security code, expiry date & name.
The form below should be faxed to: GowayAir, Attn: Web Booking, at 1-866-515-2877 or 416-322-3062.
Payment by Cheque
Cheque must be made Payable to Goway Travel Inc. and include the Client Name and travel date in the remittance. Goway Travel Ltd. must receive payment before ticketing can commence. Cheque payments within 2 weeks of travel date MUST be by certified cashier’s cheque or wire transfer.
By Courier or Mail, please forward to:
Goway Travel Ltd.
3284 Yonge Street Suite 500
Toronto, Ontario M4N 3M7
Goway Travel Ltd.
5757 West Century Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90045
PAYMENT BY WIRE TRANSFER:
Bank of Nova Scotia
Account # 91132 87449 15
For further credit to Goway Travel Ltd.
Bank of Nova Scotia
19 Bloor St. West
Toronto, ON, Canada
*Client name and date of travel must appear on the wire advice!
CASH PAYMENT BY DIRECT DEPOSIT AT ANY SCOTIA BANK:
Name of Account: Goway Travel Ltd.
Bank: Scotia Bank
Address: 19 Bloor St West
Toronto, ON. M4W 3M7.
Customer #: 6050 553 538 604
Concentration Account #: 91132 00115 17
Shipping and Delivery for Paper Tickets
Goway Air charges $20.00 for overnight delivery depending upon the location, and $25.00 for Saturday delivery (where Saturday delivery is available)
- Free of charge: ICS within Canada regular service/OFFICE PICKUP/E-ticket
- FEDEX within Canada weekday delivery CAD15.00 1-2 days
- FEDEX within Canada Saturday delivery CAD30.00
- Overnight within USA USD12.00
- 2 days within USA USD10.00
- Saturday delivery within USA USD25.00
- To Canada/Alaska/Hawaii USD25.00
- Free of Charge: E-ticket