Now is the time of southern Africa’s summer of abundance… the brief, yet explosive period full of activity.
It is a time of the bush babies, where most herbivores give birth to their young…. always followed by the attendant predators – lion, leopard, cheetah, and the endangered wild dog. Migrant birds also arrive in their masses and the savannas take on an emerald luster with dramatic skies and clear light.
Goway is offering an unbeatable special, featuring Wilderness Safaris lodges. Wilderness Safaris is renowned as a leader in African conservation. It is led by a visionary approach, incorporating incredible wildlife experiences with unrivalled wildlife sightings. Guests can experience sumptuous comfort in a multitude of diverse habitats spanning 5 southern African countries.
From the award-winning safari camps of Botswana and Namibia such as Vumbura Plains, Damaraland, Little Kulala and DumaTau Camp, Toka Leya at the raging Victoria Falls, the densely populated cheetah home of Kalahari Plains and even the leatherback turtle and scuba diving paradise of Rocktail Beach Camp, there is a feast of choice to create a truly once-in-a-lifetime safari.
Some of the incredible features found:
- The per person price has been reduced by over 50%.
- There are NO single surcharges for single travellers on accommodation NOR flying!
- GREAT for families. Children between the ages of 6-16 years sharing with adults in a family room receive a further 50% discount on the adult rates
- Internal air rates reduced by up to 50%
- The extended validity is from 10 November 2015 – 20 March 2016, inclusive.
- Now including Chitabe, Chitabe Lediba, and Little Mombo in Botswana and Linkwasha in Zimbabwe
A suggested itinerary would include 3 different lodges in 3 different regions. For example, 2 nights at Toka Leya in Zambia (Victoria Falls) plus 3 nights at Kings Pool Camp in the Linyanti region, followed by 3 nights at Vumbara Plains in the Okavango. The savings on this suggested itinerary is $3325 per person, and includes accommodation (classic camps), all transfers, air transfers to the Botswana camps, all meals, all game activities, all local brand drinks (except in South Africa), and laundry.