Home / Australia & South Pacific / Tahiti / Four Ways to Purchase Meals in…
Four Ways to Purchase Meals in Tahiti
In French Polynesia, there are a variety of meal packages that can be arranged with Goway before departure. We highly recommend you pre-book one of these ideas before you set off:
1. Canoe Breakfast. Start your day right with the ultimate Tahitian “breakfast in bed.” An array of breakfast items such as fresh fruits, French pastries, juices, and coffee will be delivered to your overwater bungalow by resort staff in a decorated outrigger canoe. This is all to be enjoyed at leisure on your private deck.
2. “Half Board” Meal Plan. This is one of the most popular meal packages for travellers to Tahiti. You can pre-book breakfast and dinner at most resorts, so you have the added benefit of paying in your local currency (USD or CAD) for your meals and the convenience of knowing dinner costs are taken care of. This is a great choice if you’re planning to do some day tours, where lunch is usually already included.
3. “Full Board” Meal Plan. Pre-book full breakfast, lunch and dinner at your resort. Totally convenient and a great way to budget for a trip.
4. “Soft” All Inclusive. Select resorts, such as the InterContinental and Thalasso Spa Bora Bora have a “Soft” all inclusive plan. Soft All Inclusive includes daily Full Board American breakfast buffet, lunch and dinner with beverages including beer and house wine at both lunch and dinner. A great option for those who love the all-inclusive concept.
5. Restaurant Bookings. Goway is happy to arrange and book restaurants in French Polynesia. A popular choice for lunch, dinner or drinks is the famous Bloody Mary’s in Bora Bora. The restaurant is renowned for its seafood.
View all comments
Get the latest travel trends & hear about the best deals on vacations around the world.
If you’re a Globetrotter, these are the newsletters for you!