After months of hard work, we are excited to announce the launch of the brand new 2017/18 Downunder brochure, North America’s most comprehensive travel guide for travel DOWNUNDER – Australia, New Zealand, and the South Pacific.
This award-winning brochure features every possible style of travel imaginable. From private touring to cruises, family vacations and youth working holidays to luxury VIP travel arrangements – this brochure covers it all! Brand new for 2017-18 are the following exciting travel ideas:
- Live Like a Local: A travel highlight for most Globetrotters is to mingle and interact with locals. But to actually live among them, even for just a short time, is an experience of a lifetime.
- True North Cruises: Luxury expedition cruising in Australia in the Kimberley region, from Sydney over the holiday season, and also in Papua New Guinea
- New Zealand Voyager: First class escorted cruise and tour vacations with APT
- Norwegian Cruise Lines in Australia and New Zealand
- Cruise ship shore excursions in Australia and New Zealand
- Polynesia Spa: Offering hotel mineral bathing and sumptuous spa treatments in Rotorua
- Zealandia in Wellington: The world’s first fully-fenced urban ecosanctuary, with an extraordinary 500-year vision to restore a Wellington valley’s forest and freshwater ecosystems as closely as possible to their pre-human state.
- Train it to the Hunter Valley: An overnight trip to the Hunter Valley wine production region outside of Sydney
- Dragonfly Dreaming – Kakadu 4WD Safari: A great way to visit the Top End
- Mike Ball Dive Expeditions on the Great Barrier Reef: Live-aboard expeditions, especially suited to divers
- Cooktown 4WD Safari: Overnight safari in Far North Queensland
- Best Western Hotel Passes in Australia
- Australian Air Safaris: Fantastic trips to the highlights of Australia, travelling by private aircraft
- Downunder Farmstays: Spend a night or two on a Downunder farm
- Sydney Discovery tour for 18–39s: 5-day trip around Sydney and surrounds, just for the youth market
For 56 reasons why you should Go Goway for all clients’ Downunder travel requirements, please visit www.goway.com/56reasons.