1. No “Peak Season” Pricing at the Resorts.
Hotels and villas in the Cook Islands typically don’t apply a surcharge for travelling over the Christmas and New Year’s Eve period, with the exception in some cases of a compulsory Christmas dinner (which is a fun affair). The Cook Islands is an affordable choice for you winter escape.
2. Beautiful Beaches Will Make You Forget About the Cold.
With average temperatures of 22-28°C (72-82°F), December is a tropical paradise. (Do expect some light showers though.) Enjoy beautiful powder white sand beaches and turquoise lagoons.
3. Villa-Style Accommodation is Perfect for Groups or Long Stays.
Want to escape for the whole month with your entire family? No problem. The Cook Islands offers a variety of self-catering villa-style accommodation, making it ideal for a long stay.
4. Not Very Crowded, Even In Peak Period. Of course, the holiday season is busy everywhere, but the Cook Islands is a boutique destination, with no major hotel chains, so don’t expect to find the beach packed with swimmers and sunbathers.
5. Come Home Rejuvenated. The Cook Islands is THE place to unwind and relax in an island paradise setting. The atmosphere is very laid back, the locals are friendly, and you can do as much or as little as you want!
Sound like the perfect Christmas holiday experience? Book your escape now before space fills up!
For more information and itinerary ideas for the Cook Islands, please visit us at www.goway.com.
Get the latest travel trends & hear about the best deals on vacations around the world.
If you’re a Globetrotter, these are the newsletters for you!