Home / Australia & South Pacific / Fiji / 5 Reasons to Go With Your Girl…
5 Reasons to Go With Your Girlfriends on a Fiji Vacation
A Fiji vacation really has it all… including pristine beaches and stunning resorts. It’s the perfect setting for a romantic getaway, while at the same time, is one of the most kid-friendly places in the South Pacific (and the resorts do a great job of separating the two types of travellers)!
Fiji is also a pretty fun place to visit with a group of girlfriends, and here’s why:
1) Stress-Free Travel. Fiji is safe, easily accessible on a direct flight from Los Angeles with Fiji Airways, and home to extraordinarily friendly, English-speaking locals. Get ready to unwind on a hassle-free vacation, while visiting an exotic destination with your besties!
2) Indulge at the Spa. Most women love to be pampered, and once you’ve been to Fiji, you’ll know all about the amazing Pure Fiji products, and the award winning local, Senikai Spa. Treat yourself to a tropical massage or hydrating facial. We love the outdoor spa found at Matamanoa Island Resort, which also includes a complimentary foot ritual for all guests.
3) Ways to Save as a Group. Select accommodation cater to larger groups, so you can share a room and save. For example the 3, 4, and 7 night Captain Cook Cruise offers a 4-berth cabin with two bunk beds. Mana Island Resort in the Mamanucas has an Oceanfront Suite room category that can hold up to 4 adults with a split-level mezzanine floor, and is steps away from the water’s edge.
4) Take a Cooking Class. Visit Flavours of Fiji Cooking School and learn hands-on how to prepare Fiji’s unique and delicious cuisine, with experienced local chefs. You could also request a private class with your group.
5) Get Active. Fiji’s a great place to enjoy water activities, such as stand up paddle boarding, kayaking, banana boat rides, amazing snorkelling and diving, and even surfing.
Top Things to See and Do in Fiji
View all comments
Get the latest travel trends & hear about the best deals on vacations around the world.
If you’re a Globetrotter, these are the newsletters for you!