Amarula Cream liqueur is a luxurious and delicious cream liqueur that is uniquely South African. Made from the fruit of the marula tree, it’s excellent to enjoy on its own, or over ice. Here we suggest another way to enjoy this decadent and delicious drink – by mixing it with chocolate, cream, and strawberries. This is a simple twist on an easy dessert dish, perfect for the holidays!
- 1 12-ounce packet of semisweet chocolate chips.
- 1 cup half and half cream
- 1 to 2 tablespoons Amarula Cream
- 60 large, fresh strawberries, rinsed and patted dry with stems intact.
- In a double boiler, over hot water, slowly melt chocolate.
Slowly add cream, stirring until smooth.
- Remove from heat and blend Amarula Cream until completely mixed into chocolate.
- Hold each berry by stem, swirl in chocolate to partially cover; placed on waxed paper-lined cookie sheet.
- Place in refrigerator until chocolate is set; transfer fruit onto a serving platter and enjoy.