For many travellers, the South Pacific is a dream trip that gets put off into the future because people think it’s too far, will take too long, and will cost too much. Well that’s no longer true! We’ve listened to the concerns of our Globetrotters and have created the South Pacific Sampler.
Carefully handcrafted by our dedicated South Pacific product team, we have pulled together a taste of the South Pacific… a sample if you will (hence the name). We’ve combined Australia, New Zealand, and Tahiti in a 12 day trip, including 9 nights of accommodation, a city tour so you can quickly get the lay of the land, transfers in each destination, as well as international airfare and all taxes. We’ve selected to showcase Sydney, Auckland, and Papeete as we feel these cities have lots to offer the traveller looking for culture, adventure, great dining, fine wines, nightlife, and world class beaches.
In terms of price, we have negotiated an unbelievable value offer, starting at $2499US/$3499CA.
As we know this is going to be a popular itinerary, we have secured space in advance for instant confirmation on four set departure dates, once a month from this September to December.
Our team of destination experts can answer any questions you might have, suggest some must-dos if you want to add those in, or just give you some great advice as to where the best wine bar is or what the best beach in Sydney is to spend a day!
To help inspire you further, we have listed our top activities in each city:
- Coromandel Peninsula
- Discover the Bay of Islands
- Zip lining on Waiheke Island
- Hobbits and Glow Worms
- Climb the Harbour Bridge
- Learn to Surf at Bondi Beach
- Take a tour of the Opera House
- Experience Aussie Wildlife in the City
- Have dinner at the Roulottes at the Harbour. Ranked the #1 activity on Trip Advisor, Roulottes are food trucks that all set up at the Harbour in Papeete, and serve up reasonable fare with a Tahitian twist and great ambience. There is also a tourist market that sets up nearby that is worth a stroll through.
- Check out Pearl Market and bargain for a stunning single black pearl to take home as a souvenir.