- News / Events
- Sales Tools
- Agent Incentives
- Meet the Team
Discerning travellers like their travel arrangements to be tailor-made to suit their own personal interests. Rarely would they buy an “off the shelf” product so the following VIP luxury travel ideas in South America are really suggestions for your clients to consider. They can be bought as is, and quite often are. However, they are very flexible and Goway’s Central and South America’s Experts can modify the itineraries, use alternative accommodation and inclusions, and extend or shorten the programs according to your clients’ personal interests. As Experts, we will make experienced recommendations to ensure they are getting the very best.
Below are five of our recommended VIP touring experiences in South America. All include 24/7 personal concierge service, welcome gift, private transportation in air conditioned vehicles with available snacks, private guides, early check-in, late check-out, and courtesy calls during the trip to arrange dinner reservations.
1. VIP Argentina in Style showcases not only the cultural aspects of Argentina, but also the highest standards of service and accommodation on hand. Your clients travel as a Goway VIP passenger from the moment they arrive, until departure. They’ll take in the region’s top sights and sounds – Buenos Aires, Iguassu Falls, the Gaucho culture – as well as some of the very best accommodation and culinary experiences. Goway’s VIP Argentinean experience sees travellers visiting some of Buenos Aires’ top restaurants, sampling Argentina’s world-famous wines, learning the history and cultural significance of the Tango, as well as journeying literally into the heart of Iguassu Falls.
2. A Blast of VIP Brazilian Luxury – Rio de Janeiro’s world famous Copacabana Palace Hotel, Iguassu Falls’ Belmond Das Cataratas Hotel (formerly Orient Express) and the vast wildlife expanse of the Pantanal make Brazil a great choice for a variety of experiences, all combined with 5-star levels of service and accommodation. Goway’s VIP Brazil experience sees your clients dining at the chef’s table at Cipriani Restaurant in Rio, and flying over Iguassu Falls in a helicopter, as well as searching for puma in the Pantanal.
3. The VIP Patagonian Luxury Explorer itinerary visits some of the most spectacular scenery in the world in Torres del Paine National Park. It is more a “once in a lifetime” journey, experiencing the rugged grandeur of Chile, while staying at some of the world’s most prestigious accommodation, where your clients’ every need is taken care of.
4. The VIP Chilean Wines, Deserts and Volcanoes itinerary offers the enjoyment of world famous wines combined with amazing scenery in the beautiful Atacama Desert of Northern Chile. Picnic lunches in the desert organized by your clients’ personal guide and hosted wine tastings (accompanied by local produce) recommended by a private Sommelier will give them an insight into the riches that Chile has on offer.
5. VIP Peru, A Little bit of Luxury – Famous for Incan ruins and ancient cultures, Peru is also home to some of the most luxurious and well-appointed hotels anywhere in the world. Add to this fact that the country has been the winner of top world travel awards for its culinary offerings over the last few years. In short, this means that Peru, with its rich cultural history, world famous ruins, and world class services and accommodation, is the perfect VIP luxury getaway.
As mentioned above, any of the 5 VIP exclusive luxury itineraries in South America can be modified and extended according to personal interests.
Get the latest GowayAgent News right to your inbox.