18 luxury camps and a diverse range of experiences in 5 spectacular African countries to mix and match – at unbeatable value for money! Botswana, Namibia, South Africa, Zambia and Zimbabwe. We would recommend that you take in at least a 8 night itinerary to maximise the savings and enjoy the diversity of the areas up for offer.
A suggested itinerary would include 3 different lodges in 3 different regions, for example 2 nights at Toka Leya in Zambia (Victoria Falls) plus 3 nights at Kwetsani Camp in the Okavango & 3 nights at the Duma Tau Camp in the Linyanti region of the Delta. The savings on this suggested itinerary is a $2725 per person, which includes accommodation (classic camps), all transfers, air transfers to the Botswana camps, all meals, all game activities, all local brand drinks (except in South Africa) and laundry.
Features of this special
- Highly discounted rates at many of the top camps coupled with well-priced flying and road transfers
- No single supplement on accommodation or flying
- Many accommodation rates reduced, particularly in Namibia and Zimbabwe
- Increased age limits apply to child rates. Children 6 to 16 years sharing in a family room with full paying adults, pay 50% of the adult rate
- Valid from 1 Oct’13 up to and including 15 Apr’14 (excludes the festive season 20 Dec’13 – 10 Jan’14)
The camps that will be included on this promotion are:
- Botswana: Central Kalahari Game Reserve: Kalahari Plains, Okavango Delta Land Camps: Banoka Bush, Okavango Delta Combination (Land/Water) Camps: Kwetsani, Tubu Tree, Little Tubu, Little Vumbura, Vumbura Plains (Premier), Jao (Premier) & Abu (Collection), Okavango Delta Water Camps: Jacana & Xigera, Linyanti Camps: DumaTau, Savuti & Kings Pool (Premier)
- Namibia: Sossusvlei Region: Kulala Desert Lodge & Little Kulala (Premier), Damaraland Region: Desert Rhino, Damaraland & Doro Nawas, Etosha Region: Ongava Lodge, Kunene Region: Serra Cafema (Premier)
- Zimbabwe: Hwange National Park: Little Makalolo & Davison’s, Mana Pools National Park: Ruckomechi* (*Seasonal camp. Closes 15 November).
- Zambia: Livingstone at Victoria Falls: Toka Leya & The River Club* Busanga Plains: Shumba (Premier)** & Busanga Bush**
- South Africa: iSimangaliso Wetland Park, Zululand: Rocktail Beach Camp
For further information on the standard of the camps offered, have a look at our Botswana accommodation page
Note: there are certain restrictions with minimum number of nights and combinations. Some of the camps have blackout periods. Please inquire
Please join us on November 20th, 2013 for a live webinar we’re hosting on this exact trip. Please click HERE for more information.